1. Books, silence, time, probably the basic luxuries of life.
2. Its life's way of proving to you; that you are your best enemy and friend.
3. In all of this sarcasm about love, there is an iota of desire and a pinch of hurt as well spread over a hope of another chance
4. “I can't” – is a common knowledge. “I did it” – Is a break through.
5. Simple joys of having the weekend off, before we sulk about Monday let's just say a prayer for those of us in office today or tomorrow.
6. Don't need a list of rights and wrongs,: we need books, time, silence. 'Thou shalt not' is forgotten, but 'Once upon a time' lasts forever.
Sent from my BlackBerry®